DE Incubation Fund application form - step 2
Monitoring and reporting
- Depending on the duration of the project there will be a number of evaluation moments
- The project will be finalised by writing an end report
- If it is already clear during the project that a company is not feasible, the project will be stopped, the end report written and the remaining funds will be returned to the Fund
Internal review process
- After application has been received (VL, managed by data owner), IM reviews the proposal for completeness (all fields are required)
- One round of changes based on IM input is allowed.
- IM then scores the proposal; if it reaches the threshold (see scoring criteria), the application is dealt with in the next Review Committee
- Meeting within two weeks of final application; decision in the meeting.
- Members: one from Delft Enterprises, one external expert (technical or commercial), one from TW